RGH: Swing Low (Bewildered) RGH: Swing Low (Bewildered)

The hell you say...

Hmm. I'll call it tasty and spifflicious.

Beyond that though: I'm not sure about the choppiness thing, seems all well and good to me. I like the organ melody, and the drum reverb adds a nice touch. Very well put together, that's all I can say. Push the creativity... to the max! Rawr!

RyeGuyHead responds:

mmm tasty annd spifficious. Yeah I have no idea what choppiness they are talking about...Creativity!!! WOOHOO!

Pirates of the Caribbean remix Pirates of the Caribbean remix

Dood

Hey, good job transcribing all of that. Did you do that all by ear? I've been listening to that particular score alot lately, and this sounded just like it.

It was pretty cool, but it seemed... a bit scarce of something. Maybe adding some variety in the instruments instead of the run of the mill beeps, boops, and bumps could help out with that.

But overall this was a very nice piece or transcribition... is that a word? In any case, nice work. Keep it up.

Satan('s Fine Coffee) Satan('s Fine Coffee)

Hmmm...

Is that an MST3K reference in there somewhere (among all the other... stuff)? I do have to say I like the way you think. Anyways, on to the technical things review: I liked the melody you chose, and the overall mix and instruments used. They brought pleasant laid back feel. But I would've liked to hear a little less repitition, it had a catchy melodic line that lends itself to a plethora of alternate supporting lines. The vocals could perhaps be a little less processed, because I didn't actually catch on to what the vocalist was singing until I looked back at the description. Then I was all, 'oooohhhh, I get it. The description makes sense now. sort of.' Overall tho, a cool song with strange references that, well, don't really reference anything in particular(or do they?) and yet are still references... hmm... Coincidence?! I think not!

Shael-Riley responds:

Thank you!

SlowMotionStrangulationMethod SlowMotionStrangulationMethod

*shakes violently*

Yes master... I will master... *shakes violently* Whoa... uh, please excuse that... The title is surprisingly accurate. I love it when artists push into new areas of creativity. I would say keep it up if I weren't so afraid of what could come out of your head next... ah hell, go for it. :D

My Computer Can Sing My Computer Can Sing

I feel strange now...

That was most definitely something a 'little' different. And very neat indeed. Nice work.

Gillenium responds:

Some people like my music... some people don't... but the ones who feel strange after listening to it... that's something really special... *sheds a tear*

Rocky and Bull. Theme Mix Rocky and Bull. Theme Mix

Quirky, and in a good way

You know, I can't honestly remember rocky and bullwinkle's theme song. But that was crazy and strange and right up my alley. It has this whole carnival that's kind of off kilter thing goin on. The one criticism I can think of is the high pitched part of the choir segment. It gave me a shock cuz it was like "blam! choir beeotch!" Heh. Perhaps take it down just a notch. Otherwise, very quirky and full of character.

RGH: Crystal Dance(original) RGH: Crystal Dance(original)

Familiar and Different=Awesome

Definitely reminded me of that Edward Scissorhands feel. That impending ominousity (is that a word?) contrasted with a reminder of the good things always presents an awesome mix. Just an idea about the ending: instead of ending it on the one note (which worked just fine, I'm just offering suggestions) maybe have it trail off with the harp melody and some of the lower bass instruments into silence. Great work, keep doin that thing you do.

RyeGuyHead responds:

omniousity would make an awesome word. A harp melody would fit nice in the end ill admit. I changed the ending since submitting